Pack Expo Las Vegas is one of the world's largest packaging and processing event. It focuses on processing and packaging solutions while at the same time introducing you to technologies and ideas from all different industries.
If you're part of the packaging industry, don't let this event pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Booth Contractors in Las Vegas and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
PACK EXPO Las Vegas is organized into the following pavilions:
- The Brand Zone: new materials, cool containers and cutting-edge printing and labelling across 60,000+ square feet with over 160 exhibitors.
- The Confectionery Pavilion: Featuring a networking lounge, this 10,000+ square-foot pavilion draws crowds of candy and snack producers looking for winning solutions. Find industry-specific advances that will help you create a variety of shapes, tastes and textures, achieve greater flexibility and deliver an incredible product.
- The Processing Zone: his 58,865 square-foot area with over 190 exhibitors is packed with front-of-the-line solutions for increasing efficiencies, achieving total system integration and ensuring safety.
- The Reusable Packaging Pavilion: Looking to cut costs, reduce environmental impact or gain supply-chain efficiencies? Start here in this nearly 10,000 square-foot space with over 30 exhibitors!
Over 1,800 suppliers and service providers of packaging, processing and other supply chain technologies will exhibit in Las Vegas. They come to connect with more than 30,000+ motivated buyers from 40 vertical markets!
Join this trade show and many companies like All-Fill Inc, Axon, BluePrint Automation, Brenton, Combi Packaging Systems LLC, Dekka, Currie By Brenton, Bosch Packaging Technology, EPI Labelers, Formost Fuji Corporation, Fowler Products, ID Technology, Inland, IPak Machinery, Langguth America, Markem-Imaje, MG America, Nordson Corporation, Ossid and QuickLabel Systems.
Reasons to exhibit
Participate in this incredible trade fair and you will:
- have direct access to hundreds of potential customers who are decision makers eager to find new products & solutions;
- keep up-to-date on the latest products and technology to stay ahead of your competition;
- increase your brand's visibility on a global scale;
- build your brand as a cutting-edge company;
- build relationships and strengthen bonds with current and potential customers;
- attend and participate side-by-side with buyers at daily seminars and product demonstrations;
- ... and plenty more!