Munich Fabric Start is a trade show for German & international designers, manufacturers and suppliers of fashion fabrics, accessories and garments.
Leading international weavers, suppliers and trimming professionals come to northern Munich to present their best products and find new business opportunities.
It is an unmissable show for everyone in the fashion industry. So if you want to find out which patterns, prints and materials will be hip next season, then Munich is your next destination!
From patterns to buttons
Here you'll find a wide range of textiles, accessories and trims divided into eight well-arranged areas:
- Fabrics: Fabric Collections from Basic to Haute Couture
- Additionals: Accessories & Trimmings for the fashion industry
- Bluezone: Denim-, Street & Sportswear Suppliers
- Showrooms: Full Packaging Solutions
- Asia Salon: Asian Suppliers
- Design Studios: Fashion Prints and Patterns
- Organic Selection: Sustainable Fabrics and Accessories
The Munich Fabric Start fair gathers more than 950 exhibitors from 34 different countries.
Many international brands like Lowatag, Peggy Mill, J&Y Tex, Bossa Denim and Gebe Textiles elected this remarkable event to present their products and novelties.
Join the list of exhibitors and showcase your trendiest products. Our team of experts will find you the finest stand designers in Munich! Tell us your ideas and we'll guarantee you the best solutions. With an incredible stand, you will catch everyone's attention!
More than 18,500 visitors attend to Fabric Start season’s opening in Munich. It is a great opportunity to:
- Find the best brands and stablish profitable partnerships
- Stay up-to-date on the latest fashion trends
- Showcase and present your products and concepts
- Find new clients and meet them face-to-face
- Be part of many forums on sustainability
- and so much more...!
Accompanied by an extensive program of lectures, panel discussions as well as fashion shows and presentations, Munich Fabric Start is the perfect platform to network & learn with leading exhibitors and reach fashion victims from the four corners of the earth.