MRO Europe | Aviation Week is Europe's leading conference and exhibition where airlines, MROs, suppliers, OEMs, regulators, lessors, and industry experts converge to explore and define the aviation maintenance industry.
If you're part of this industry, join this year's MRO Europe. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Booth Contractors in London and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
Reasons to exhibit
MRO Europe is the one opportunity you have in this region to discover the crucial issues impacting the MRO industry today and to network with colleagues, customers, peers, and competitors from all segments of the business. Join thousands of airlines, maintenance providers, OEMs, suppliers, and key regional players. Therefore, this is the perfect place to:
- Raise your company profile and awareness
- Showcase your products and technologies and develop new customer bases
- Explore business opportunities and meet new partners in dynamic surroundings
- Launch and promote new products and services to the industry’s leading press
- Unrivaled platform to create sales leads and make lasting relationships with clients
- Stay ahead of your competition
Here you'll find a wide range of products/services related to the following categories:
- Advanced materials/composites
- Airport equipment
- Cabin interiors
- Environmental services
- Landing gears/wheels/brakes
- Safety/emergency equipment
- Test equipment
Visitors and Exhibitors
Join this fair and meet many exhibiting companies/brands like: AAR Corp, Aer Data, Aero Accessories, Airbus, AvAir, Avion Systems, Composite Industries, Flydocs, FedEx, Herber Aircraft Service, JetWash Aircraft Cleaning, Lekkstrom Materials, NYCO, OEM Services, Ontic and H&S Aviation, St Aerospace, TES Aviation Group, Velocity Aerospace, Wamca, Zodiac Aerospace Services, among others...
The buyers are representatives/CEO's of many international companies such as ABL Srl, ACCEL Aviation Accessories, Aero Controls, Aerospace Tech & Trade, Aerotech Holland, AIM Altitude, Air Canada, Air France, Air Livery, ASC, British Airlines, Lufthansa, Qatar Airlines, SECA, SIA Engineering, etc...