Held in the Swiss city of Geneva, Motor Show Geneva is considered a major international auto show. First held in 1905, this Salon has hosted almost all major internal combustion engined models in the history of the automobile, along with benzene and steam-powered cars from the beginning of the century. Exotic supercars often steal the spotlight during their debuts at the show. Prototypes, new equipment, technical breakthroughs, international partnerships, as well as political and social debates, have been announced at the exhibition.
If you're planning on joining Motor Show Geneva, don't forget to contact our team of experts in trade shows. They will introduce you to the best Stand Builders & Designers in Geneva! We collaborate with thousands of incredible stand contractors and we'll find you the one that best fits your needs!
Motor Show Geneva is organized into the following sectors:
1) Motor Cars and chassis with 3, 4, or more wheels, electric cars and alternative powered cars
2) Special bodywork motor cars, concept cars and refined cars
3) Accessories and parts for motor cars
4) OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers)-products of the automotive supply industry
5) Workshop installations for repair, storage and maintenance of motor cars
6) Miscellaneous products and services related to the car industry
7) Animations / Attractions
Here you'll be able to find world-class cars, related products, services and concept cars. The main exhibiting brands are: Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Mercedes Benz, Lamborghini, Koenigsegg, Peugeot, Kia, Nissan, Rolls-Royce, Skoda, Toyota, Bentley, BMW, Lexus, Maserati, Qoros, Volvo, Volkswagen, Skoda, McLaren, Mazda, Dacia, Land Rover, Subaru, Fornasaru, Spyker, Mitsubishi, among others.
Reasons to exhibit at Auto Show Geneva
Here you'll be able to:
- present your product range to the entire world and get direct feedback;
- generate sales leads and get direct feedback on your products;
- meet the most important international buyers and decision-makers;
- establish and cultivate important business contacts;
- meet a wide number of visitors and exhibitors from abroad;
- take part in a high-quality event program that fascinates trade visitors and end consumers;
- position your brands and increase awareness;
- ... and plenty more!