About the Show
MINExpo International is sponsored by the National Mining Association. This event is held every four years, and it is the world’s biggest exposition for the mining industry. In the MINEXPO INTERNATIONAL 2012 there were more than 1800 exhibitors with the most advanced equipment, services for the mining community, products, etc. There were more than 52,000 attendees from 126 countries around the world. The next edition will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA in the month of September.
Meet our team and find the best exhibition stand designers in Las Vegas. We will help you build the best exhibition stand for your company just in time for the next trade show!
Benefits of Attending
- Share information relating to all kinds of domestic mining minerals
- Learn their importance to the economy, innovation and national security
- Gain further knowledge and insight about the U.S. mining industry
- Listen to keynote speakers from the industry (mining employees, suppliers, retirees, etc.)
- Network with consumers and important decision makers
The principal mission at MINExpo International is to educate America's policymakers, influencers and general public about the U.S. mining industry. The goal is to build their knowledge and experience to create policy recommendations and ensure that America has the best minerals for their national security and successful economy.
- Production, Operationa, Maintenance Personnel
- President, Owner, VP, GM
- Engineering Manager, Engineers, Geologists
- Purchasing, Sales, Marketing Personnel
MINExpo International will be, without a doubt, the best event in the mining industry and the place where hundreds of decision-makers from all over the world will meet and increase their network and contacts.