Milipol Paris is a worldwide exhibition of the internal state security. Here, exhibitors from all around the globe showcase the best products and services regarding crisis management, security, safety, consultancy, emergency, risk management, etc.
If you're part of these sectors, don't let Expo Nacional Ferretera pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Booth Contractors in Paris and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
More than 900 exhibiting companies from 49 countries choose Milipol Paris to showcase their newest products and services. Here you'll find the following sectors:
- Authentication, Access Control, Surveillance
- Information Technology
- Materials, fibres and fabrics
- Personal Equipment
- Weapons, Ammunition
- Consultancy, Training, Services
- Corporate and Media
- Major Risks, Crisis Management
- Optics, Optronics
- Among others...
The exhibitors come from all around the world! Meet the best security companies from Argentina, Bulgaria, germany, Hong Kong, Czech Republic, China, Austria, Serbia, Norway, Italy, Spain, South Africa, Singapore, Russia, Korea, and many many more!
Reasons to exhibit
Milipol gives you a global vision of key security issues. It is the best place to learn and expand! If you participate, you'll also be able to:
- Raise your company profile and awareness;
- Showcase your products and technologies and develop new customer bases;
- Explore business opportunities and meet new partners in dynamic surroundings;
- Launch and promote new products and services to the industry’s leading press;
- Create sales leads and make lasting relationships with clients;
- Reach buyers from all around the world;
- Stay ahead of your competition;
- And much more!
Milipol Paris enables you to follow the latest technologies in the field of public security and fight against crime. The exhibition is at the heart of market evolutions. Exhibit your expertise to the 27 000 professionals of internal State security and meet the buyers, decision makers and experts from:
- National government organisations
- Local government organisations
- Sensitive public areas: airports, train stations, banks
- Industrial sites