Held in Milan, Mido is the most important international Fair for Optics, Optometry and Ophthalmology. This trade show has the ability to bring together the major actors of the industry, along with incredible eye-wear collections and related technologies.
The Exhibition is for all operators in the eyewear sector, whether they are producers, distributors, agents, representatives or exclusive retailers. Anyone wishing to exhibit should send a formal participation request to the Organization Office. It should give information about the company, the number of meters required, a description of the products that will be displayed and include a few documents illustrating the company’s profile (brochures, catalogues, etc.).
If you want to exhibit at Mido Milan, contact our team of experts in trade shows. They'll introduce you to the best Stand Design Companies in Milan!
If you exhibit at Mido, you'll be able to:
- Identify trends and get inspiration for your product innovations
- Reach your entire target group at a single location
- Interact face to face with skilled professionals from all around the world
- Explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners
- Boost your company's visibility on a global scale
- Take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities
- And plenty more!
Mido is organized into the following areas:
- Design Lab: 3,000 square meters inundated with creativity from all around the globe;
- Mido Tech: Leading-edge machinery and latest-generation materials;
- Fashion District: the area where fashion and eyewear intertwine, the place in which the world’s most prestigious eyewear companies display their very best in innovative and spectacular lines;
- Lenses: everything related to the world of lenses;
- East Pavillion: an exceptional international showcase;
- Lab Academy: a special exhibition area dedicated to young designers in the eyewear world, creatives who think outside the box with results that surprise their devotees;
- Among others...!