OPTI MUNICH takes place annually at the beginning of the year and is held at the fairground Messe München.
Since its first edition, Opti has been covering subjects as glasses, manufacturing, sports glasses, sunglasses, children’s glasses, tools, instruments and IT /software. It is considered the right atmosphere for a trade show of this kind. Specials programs (such as learning sessions and networking events) make Opti an unique gathering for every ophthalmology professional.
If you're planning on joining this year's Opti Munich, contact our team of experts in trade shows. They'll introduce you to our best stand booth contractors in Munich.
At Opti, you'll find all the best ideas, trends and innovations relating to the optics industry. The product range includes:
- Cleaning and care products
- Cleaning cloths
- Contact lenses
- Display cases
- Laser vision correction technology
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Shop fixtures and fittings
- Spare parts/spectacle elements
- Spectacle frames and lenses
- Spectacles for children and babies
- Tools and instruments for opticians and doctors
- Workshop equipment and accessories
- ... and plenty more!
Besides all this products, Opti also offers events like:
- Opti Forum: presentations of the latest trends and innovations in short keynote talks;
- YES! area: where designers and manufacturers of designer labels present the latest trends in glasses and frames;
- Opti Campus: here, nine academies and universities from Germany and Switzerland presented themselves and their projects;
- and many others...
Be part of Opti Munich! Here you'll be able to:
- Interact face to face with thousands of buyers, ophthalmic professionals and key decision-makers;
- Display new products and services;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness;
- ... and so much more!
If you have something important to show, ¡come on! Extraordinary ideas, special designs and great innovations are the heart of this event. So, now you understand there are reasons why you can't miss this event! Start planning your trip to Munich as soon as possible!
Facts and Figures
Last edition, Opti gathered:
- 25.670+ trade visitors;
- visitors from 91 countries (including 27 countries from the EU);
- according to official data, 96% of visitors gave the trade show top ratings of "very good to excellent"
- 90% of the trade show participants found the "comprehensiveness and breadth of offerings" to be the most meaningful in their personal evaluation of the trade show.