IFE London is the UK’s largest food and drink event and provides an unrivalled opportunity to source the best products for your business, keep up to date with the latest trends and network with the industry’s finest.
If you're part of this industry, don't let IFE London pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Booth Contractors in London and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
Here you'll be able to:
- Identify trends and get inspiration for your product innovations
- Reach your entire target group at a single location
- Interact face to face with skilled professionals and decision makers from all around the world
- Explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners
- Boost your company's visibility on a global scale
- Take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities
IFE London gathers companies & experts of:
- Ethnic Food
- Fish & Seafood
- Meat & Poultry
- Wine & Spirits
- Dry/Canned/Bottled Goods
- Frozen Food & Ice Cream
- Bakery & Biscuits
- Beers, Ciders and RTD Products
- Confectionery & Chocolate
- Fresh Products
- Organic Food & Drinks
Join this incredible exhibition and meet many national and international brands such as 2 Sisters Food Group, a la eco AB, AZ do Café, Alevista, Batterjee Ice Cream and Juice Factory, Bazzar, Chikas Foods, Chivita, Chocolats Bovetti, CK Food Processing, Cocktail Express, Emily Fruit Crisps, English Tea Shop, Millennium Foods, Kims Food, Mrs Tillys, Villa Laviosa, Wafra International, Yog, Smootheelicious, Sodias, Soffles, and many others...
IFE London attracts visitors from the following industries:
- Foodservices (32%): travel, sports, catering, cafés, snack bars, pubs, clubs, caterers, restaurants, hotels...
- Wholesale & Distribution (25%): distributors, cash and carriers, importers, exporters, wholesalers...
- Manufacturing (24%): from large FMCG brand owners to private label specialists.
- Retail (19%): supermarkets, convenience stores, wine/beer/spirits retailers, forecourt retailers...