National Hardware Show is the prime time & place for face-to-face sourcing, trading and learning for the $343 Billion dollar US home improvement and DIY markets.
If you're part of this industry, don't let the National Hardware Show pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to the US! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll introduce you to the best Stand Design Companies in Las Vegas!
In this Show, you will find a wide range of products relate to the following categories:
- Building Products
- Farm & Ranch
- Hardware & Tools
- International Sourcing
- Inventors Spotlights
- Lawn, Garden & Outdoor Living
- Paint & Accessories
- Pet Products
- Plumbing & Electrical
- Storage & Organization
- Outdoors, Tailgate & Recreation
- Emergency Preparedness & Disaster Recovery
- Efficient Energy
- Made in U.S.A.
National Hardware Show Attendees include:
- Big Box and Independent Retailers
- Hardware Stores
- Garden Centers
- Paint Stores
- Farm & Ranch Stores
- Contractors & Remodelers
- Discount Stores
- Mass Retailers
- Manufacturer's Reps
About the attendees, 83% of them said the new products and categories are the main reason why they attend the event, 86% said they plan to source new products when they attend to the event, the 28% have a budget over than $10 million annual to spend it in this show products.
Reasons to exhibit
Join this year's National Hardware Show and showcase your products in all categories of the home improvement industry! Participate and you will be able to:
- Meet face to face with thousands of key buyers and decision-makers;
- Introduce new products and services to specialized buyers;
- Gain greater visibility for your company and products;
- Build your brand as a cutting-edge company;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends and innovations;
- Position your brand and increase awareness.