Since its debut edition back in 2002, International FoodTec India has evolved to become India’s most important technology platform for food and drink industry. Here, Indian and International companies display their newest offerings to an expert and powerful audience.
Showcase your innovations and knowledge to the vast audience from food and drink industry including top decision-makers from aross the Indian sub-continent! If you want an impressive exhibition stands, don't forget to contact our team of experts in trade shows. They will introduce you to the best Stand Builders and Designers in New Delhi!
- Processing technology (snack processing technology, edible fat and oil technology, meat & fish processing technology, delicatessen and convenience food technology, beverage technology, aroma essence and spice technology, etc)
- Packaging technology and materials (packaging machines, labelling machines, food packaging materials, caps and closures, etc)
- Safety, quality management (analysis, laboratory and checking equipment, hygiene technology, etc)
- Operating materials, environmental technology, biotechnology (waste removal, recycling, environmental protection, health and safety at work, etc)
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning technology (refrigeration, air-conditioning and heating technology)
- Conveying, transport and storage facilities (transportation equipment, storage facilities, silo plants, tanks, etc)
- Ingredients and auxiliary agents
- Components, assemblies, surface technology
- and others...
By participating, you will be able to...
- find the latest products, machines and technologies regarding the food/beverage industry;
- find solutions and creative ideas;
- learn with experts from all around the globe;
- network with thousands of industry professionals;
- find new costumers and establish business deals;
- create partnerships with international brands;
- explore (and penetrate!) the Indian market;
- ... and so much more!
This event is one of the most important ones, and its platform is the ideal for all the suppliers to the food and drink industry, for this reason you cannot miss this event because you can surely increase your networking, gain new connections with specialists and professionals in this matter.
Each edition, FoodTec India receives more than 12000 visitors from all around the world. They are usually decision-makers from the Food Processing Industry with the following functions:
- General Management
- Production Management
- Procurement Management
- Marketing/Sales Management
- Technical & Maintenance
- Traders, importers & exporters, wholesalers
- Service providers for food processin
- Food Technologists
- Research & Development