IAA Show is unlike any other automotive trade fair, demonstrating both high quality and quantity as it reflects the entire value-added chain. Suppliers are traditionally the largest exhibitor group, and are therefore part of the "core" of the exhibition.
If you to exhibit at IAA, you must know that having an impressive exhibition stand can make a huge difference for you and your company! Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll introduce you to the finest Stand Builders and Designers in Frankfurt!
On a total area of 30,000 square meters – including Hall 3.1 and the 12,000 square-meter outdoor circuit – the new exhibition concept is built around the five themes of the Connected Car, Automated Driving, E-Mobility, Urban Mobility and Mobility Services.
Some of IAA sectors are the following:
- Trucks and truck tractor.
- Light commercial vehicles.
- Special motor vehicles.
- Trailers, bodies and containers for vehicles and systems.
- Vehicle interior – Fixtures and Equipment.
- Parts and accessories.
- Transport logistics.
- Equipment used for servicing, repair and maintenance of products.
- Professional literature and periodicals.
- Organizations and corporations related to road motor vehicle technology, motor vehicle traffic or transportation business.
- Model cars.
Here you'll be able to:
- Reach the largest number of qualified buyers and journalists from all around Europe (plus thousands more around the world) in one place;
- Attain direct market feedback on your products, designs and programs;
- Build and improve relationships with new and existing customers through one-on-one marketing;
- Promote your brand and innovative products to a captive audience;
- Discover the latest market trends and novelties;
- ... and so much more!
IAA is far more than a trade fair - it is a platform where you and your family can have fun while making business and discovering the market novelties! Here you'll find:
- Special action for grown-ups and kids, e. g. test rides, SUV-track, kid’s cinema
- Symposia and conventions for trade visitors
- Special interest exhibitions, e. g. Classic Cars, Recruiting or the “New Mobility World” on the topics Connected Car, E-Mobility, Urban Mobility and Mobility Services
- Special programs for pupils and students
- Tuning, memorabilia, model car collectors fair “Automania”
- ... and many more surprises!