Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair (JGF), organized by UBM Asia, is the World's Number One fine jewellery event in Hong Kong. Hosting a selected group of around 3,700 exhibitors from 49 countries and regions, the JGF show is the aideal platform for you to find new business partners and buyers!
If you want to be part of the exhibitor's list, contact our team of experts in trade shows in order to meet the best Stand Design Companies in Hong Kong. An impressive stand will absolutely be a plus during this fair!
- Hong Kong Premier Pavilion. This is the perfect setting to show what Hong Kong has to offer to the world’s luxury markets as a jewellery powerhouse. Here, over 40 prestige Hong Kong exhibitors will showcase their own branded jewellery and exceptional designs in a cosy and exceptional atmosphere.
- International Premier Pavilion. Here you'll find the latest global trends and inspirations in luxury jewellery, by over 70 world-class brands and their avant-garde collections.
- Fine Gem Pavilion. Here you'll discover the world’s finest loose diamonds, gemstones and pearls.
- Fine Design Pavilion. This pavilion showcases a tantalising spread of the world’s finest jewellery masterpieces from over 70 internationally renowned jewellers. Here, jewellery traders and connoisseurs will find exquisite jewellery set with rare diamonds, luxurious gemstones and pearls.
Hong Kong, the world’s premier trading hub for jewellery, is a free port where there are no duties or restrictions imposed on precious jewellery products or related materials. It is also the ideal springboard from which traders worldwide can venture out to the booming markets of mainland China and the rest of Asia. If you need more reasons to participate in Hong Kong's Jewellery & Gem fair, know that here you can:
- meet all your direct contacts under the same roof
- exchange ideas and inspiration with your industry peers
- find buyers from all around the world (around 70% of all buyers are from overseas)
- plan presentations and events to attract visitors
- discover the latest market trends and novelties
- expand your brand's visibility on a global scale
- take advantage of many seminars, meetings and cocktail receptions
- ... and so much more!
According to official data, the Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair receives around 60 000 visitors per edition. The top visitors are from China (30%), Hong Kong, India, USA, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan, Philippines, Korea and Indonesia. The attendees are:
- Retailers (23%)
- Manufacturers/Suppliers (22%)
- Wholesalers (21%)
- Importers (17%)
- Exporters (14%)
The great majority of visitors were seeking for Diamond Jewellery - as you can see, JGF's buyers have real purchasing power! If you want to meet your ideal buyers and increase your sales, don't let this unique event pass you by! One last advice? Start planning your trip to Hong Kong as soon as possible!