American Heart Association Scientific Sessions is the leading cardiovascular conference for basic, translational, clinical and population science in the United States. Attracting over 18,000 attendees per edition, these sessions include five days of comprehensive, unparalleled education through more than 5,000 presentations, with 1,000 invited faculty, 4,000 abstract presentations and a trade exhibition.
Are you planning on joining the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions as an exhibitor? If so, don't forget to contact our team of experts in trade shows. They will introduce you to the best Stand Builders & Designers in Orlando. We collaborate with thousands of incredible stand contractors and we'll find you the one that best fits your needs!
This event is designed to improve the patient care by communicating the timeliest and significant advances in all the matter, especially in the population health research, the full spectrum of cardiovascular disease, preventing sickness, diagnosis and treatments.
If you participate as an exhibitor, you'll be able to:
- Raise your company profile and awareness
- Showcase your products and solutions and develop new customer bases
- Explore business opportunities and meet new partners in dynamic surroundings
- Launch and promote new products and services to the industry’s leading press
- Create sales leads and make lasting relationships with clients
- Access to hundreds of influential decision makers from all around the world
- Develop your professional skills and discover new products and innovative technologies
- ... and so much more!
Here you'll find discussions, seminars, abstracts and companies displaying products/services/solutions related to the following topics:
- Atherosclerosis, Vascular Biology and Development
- Cardiac Development, Structure and Function
- Genetics and Genomics
- Cellular Biology and Function
- Heart Diseases
- Arrhythmias and Electrophysiology
- Intervention and Surgery
- Cardiometabolic heatlh
- ... and plenty more!