Since 1903, the Promotional Products Association International, a not-for-profit, has been the standard-setting international trade association for the promotional products industry.
It organizes PPAI Expo, the largest trade show in the promotional products industry. This fair draws thousands of suppliers, distributors and industry associates from across the country (and beyond!) for four days of business and innovation.
PPAI expo is divided into the following sectors:
- New Products: fresh, hot products.
- Green Products: the best green promotional products.
- Made in the U.S.A.: a range of wonderfully made products.
- Express Ship: a great collection of products that can be shipped within 72 hours.
- PPAI Expo PlanIT: all products shown onsite during The PPAI Expo will be available online (inside the Expo PlanIt).
If you're part of this industry, don't let this event pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to Las Vegas! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in Las Vegas!
Exhibit privileges are open to Supplier and Business Services PPAI members who are in good standing with PPAI and current in payment of dues and all other charges invoiced by the Association and have executed the exhibitor’s contract. Qualified nonmember companies may exhibit if they are in good standing with PPAI, have executed the nonmember exhibitor’s contract and paid all related non-member fees.
The PPAI Expo has become synonymous with success. Consistently named one of the top 50 shows by Tradeshow Gold, The PPAI Expo draws thousands of suppliers, distributors and industry associates from across the country, around the globe. You can't afford to miss this event! Benefits:
- Attend to any of the 100+free or paid education sessions offered at the PPAI Expo, where you can credit to gain your professional designation within the industry.
- Networking opportunities
- Learn about promotional products
- Industry best marketing campaigns
- Build credit for your industry certification
- ... and plenty more!