ICAST is the world’s largest sportfishing trade show and the premier showcase for the latest innovations in fishing gear, accessories and apparel.
If you're part of the fishing industry, don't let this event pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book an exhibition stand and start planning your trip to Orlando! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive stand. Contact our team of experts in trade fairs and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in Orlando!
ICAST is the largest trade fair of sport fishing in the world. Join this fair and you'll find the best & newest products related to the fishing sector, such as boats, fish, fish delicacies, fish finder, fish preparations, fish products, fishing clothing, fishing equipment, fishing gear, fishing nets, fishing test, fishing trips, fly fishing articles, fly reels, knives, literature, lures, nets, pots, smoke ovens, sounders, spinners, and many others!
You must be a member of the American Sportfishing Association (ASA) in order to exhibit at ICAST. You can easily become a member; just take a look at ICAST official web page and find all the information.
If you exhibit at ICAST, you'll be able to:
- expand your brand's visibility;
- find the latest trends and technological developments;
- meet potential partners from all around the US;
- display and present your greatest creations;
- meet face-to-face with buyers and partners;
- stay ahead of your competitors;
- ... and plenty more!
Join and meet many key-companies such as American Angler, Amphibia, Chasing Trophy Fish, Columbia Sportswear, Electric Fishing Reel Systems, FishSens Technology, Hydrowave LLC, ION Camera, Lithium Pros, Luck E Strike USA, Motor Guide, National Geographic Snorkeler & Swim, Rainbow Plastics, Shark Crafts and many many others!
More than a fair
ICAST also organizes many exciting parallel events, such as:
- Seminars. All sessions are complimentary for badged ICAST and IFTD attendees and exhibitors. The business seminars cover a wide range of topics that can help you increase your employees’ and customers’ experience.
- Concerts. Each edition, ICAST invites prominent bands/singers from the US to perform in its halls. This year, the big start will be Easton Corbin, who won the 2010 American Country Awards.
- Fishing Tournaments. This event pairs professional anglers with media representatives and other industry professionals. It is being held at Big Toho Marina located on Lake Toho (Florida). The tournament weigh-in coincides with the ICAST opening.
- Industry Breakfast.
- ... and many other surprises!