Fitur is a global meeting point for tourism professionals and the leading trade fair for inbound and outbound Ibero American markets.
During its last edition, FITUR gathered more than 9,083 exhibiting companies from more than 165 countries and regions around, there were more than 120,231 trade participants and more than 97,549 people from the general public. Likewise, there were more than 7,368 journalists from more than 60 countries. Are you going to let this amazing event pass you by?
In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to Madrid! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in Madrid!
Fitur gathers many companies & identities related to the Travelling & Leisure Industry (from winter leisure, sunny destinations, city & sightseeing tours, children's leisure, club holidays, cruises, adventure holidays, safaris, to hotels, airlines, city transport, etc).
This exhibition also gives special attention (and space!) to Spain's regions. Here you'll find amazing stands dedicated to Andalucía, Canárias, Rioja, Costa Brava, among many other. Besides, Fitur also has pavilions dedicated to Heath (where you'll find, for example, the best thermal resorts), Green/Eco Tourism, Shopping, Gay/LGBT destinations, Technologies and know-how (that aims to explore a new traveller profile).
Participate in this year's Fitur and you'll be able to:
- reach an enthusiastic public, create awareness for the possibilities of your country/region and the uniqueness of your programmes;
- present your country, region, products or services effectively during the show and within an incredible parallel programme of presentations and press conferences;
- meet new clients personally; stay up-to-date on the latest travelling trends, destinations and programs;
- find potential business partners and forge valuable deals;
- carry out market studies and test your marketing campaigns;
- build a reputation in order to secure future agreements;
- achieve an impact in the general media;
- ... and plenty more!
For all these reasons and more you cannot miss this event and exhibition, because you will learn so much in less time. So save the date and be ready for this great opportunity to grow as a professional.
Meet & Mix with great companies!
Here you'll find many impressive stands where countries, regions, travel agencies, hotels and catering services will display their products and identity. Across Marocco, ADECCO, Abba Hotels, Cancun Student Travel, Dusit Thani Maldives, Andorra Turisme, Tanzania National Parks, Visit Portugal, Zambia Tourism Board, Agència Valenciana del Turisme, Vall de Núria, Visit Benidorm and Xunta Galicia are some of the stands you will surely find. Join this amazing community and find the latest trends!