Held in Mumbai, Big 5 India is the international exhibition and conference for building and construction community. Here you'll be able to find the latest products/solutions and interact with key industry leaders from all around the world (Germany, Korea, UK, China, Italy, Canada, Taiwan, etc...)
If you're part of this industry, don't let this incredible event pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Builders & Designers in Mumbai and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
Here you'll find products and services related to the following sectors:
- Building & construction
- Water Technology and environment
- Air conditioning and refrigeration
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Glass and metal
- Bathroom and ceramics
- Marble and machinery
The range of products includes: bathrooms, kitchens and sanitary ware, decorative products, windows, doors, glass, construction tools, marble, ceramic, metal, steel, aluminium, solar energy, electrical systems, etc.
Meet many incredible companies like: A-1 Fence Products Company, Ammar Group, Architect and Interiors India, Acm Italy, Astral Polytechnik Limited, Cetco Lining Technologies India, Chembond Chemicals Limites, Construction Opportunities, EPC & I, Fairmate Chemicals, Fine Chemical Manufacturing Co, Global Stone Portal, Itw India, Jindal Steel and several others...
Big 5 India is your ideal gateway to the Indian Construction Market. Join this event as an exhibitor and meet many high quality and serious buyers and construction professionals from all over the country. Besides, this is also a great opportunity for you to:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers and decision-makers from all around the world;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
- ... and so much more!