Hosted by Fieramilano, BIMU Milano is a trade fair dedicated to metal forming and metal cutting technologies, machines, robots and automation. It is the sector showcase and benchmark for the entire manufacturing industry, offering updates in design and construction of products.
If you’re going to exhibit on BIMU you will need almost 5 proposals for your next Exhibition Stand Design in Milan. We work with more than 500 stand builders with experience in Milan and we´ll get to you the 5 best proposals for your stand, for free and with no commitment.
In BIMU exhibition halls you will find products & services related to:
- Metal cutting machines
- Metal forming machines
- Industrial robots
- Industrial automation
- Accessories and components
- Machines, materials and equipment for welding
- Machines and equipment for treatment and finishing
- Flexible manufacturing cells and systems
- Environment and safety
- CAD, CAM, CAE and PLM systems
Last edition, BI-MU trecorded 61,926 visitors, 5.2% more than the past edition (2012); 4% of these were foreign operators, who represented 75 countries. The majority of the attendees were from:
- Italy (mainly from Lombardia and Piemonte)
- Switzerland (20%)
- France (12%)
- Germany (11%)
- Spain (4,5%)
- BIMU also received many visitors from Taiwan, Japan, China and India.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to meet the best buyers and partners under the same roof! Here you can forge new business deals and collaborations while boosting your company's name!
Third in the international exporters ranking, Italy has BI-MU as one of the oldest and most qualified international events dedicated to the Italian machine tools, robot, automation systems and ancillary products industry. Participate in BI-MU and you will:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers and decision-makers;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new projects;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness;
- ... and so much more!