JATA Tourism Expo Japan, internationally recognized as one of the largest travel events in the world, presents Japan as a tourism nation to the world, further developing outbound, inbound and domestic travel by bringing together the combined strengths of not only the tourism industry, but all industries in Japan and its local communities. Over 50,000 travel professionals attend this event; it is the ideal place to expand your business!
If you're part of the traveling industry, don't let JATA pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Booth Contractors in Tokyo and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
Main exhibit zones
- Exhibit Zones by Country/Region; it includes Asia, Pacific, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, Central and South America and features exhibits from travel agencies, embassies, airlines, tour operators, hotels, etc.
- Japan Zone: exhibitors include government agencies, tourism associations, transit entities, accommodation facilities, leisure activities, etc.
- Travel Agencies Zone
- Hotel & Hotel Representative Zone
- Transportation/Airlines Zone
Meet many companies/brands/identities such as Air Asia x Berhad, Malaysia Airlines, Bhutan Gulliver Travels, Peace Smile Land Travels & Tours, Global Travel Service, Amazing Hotels & Resorts, Mai Hsoong Travel Limited, IDC Tours, Seven Luck Casino, Indiatourism, Bird Group, Karma Resorts, Bali-Tours.com, Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel, Jang Sunsoo, among several others...
Reasons to exhibit
As the ideal forum for showcasing destinations, JATA Tourism EXPO Japan will provide abundant opportunities for travel professionals to exchange travel information and conduct effective business meetings, while inspiring consumers through the power of travel. Join this show and you'll be able to:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers;
- Introduce new products/services and get direct feedback;
- Gain greater visibility for your company/country/region;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Keep up on industry trends and find what your costumers want;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
- ... and so much more!