Sponsored by the National Training and Simulation Association, I/ITSEC is the world's largest modeling, simulation and training conference. It consists of peer-reviewed paper presentations, tutorials, special events, professional workshops, a commercial exhibit hall, a serious games competition, and STEM events for teachers and secondary students.
So if this is your sector, don't let I/ITSEC pass you by! It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your brand! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Booth Contractors in Orlando and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
3D Perception, Adayana, AEgis Technologies, Barco, Bohemia Interactive Simulations, Bosch Rexroth, Da-Lite Screen Company, Diamond Visionics, General Dynamics, JVC Visual Systems, JRM Technologies, Moog, Military Training Technology, Pitch Technologies, Polhemus, Presagis, Rave Computer, Rockwell Collins, RSI Visual Systems, Veraxx Engineering Corporation, and many other companies/brands will exhibit at I/ITSEC. What are you waiting for? Don't miss the incredible opportunity to meet and mix with all these innovative brands and experts!
Benefits of exhibiting
Participate and you will be able to:
- Interact what thousands of key buyers and decision-makers from all around the world;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Discover the latest industry trends;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Position your brand;
- ... and so much more!
The numbers speak for themselves!
During its last edition, I/ITSEC gathered approximately 14 000 participants:
- 3,550 conference delegates
- 6,000 exhibit personnel
- 4,850 exhibit visitors
- 500 exhibiting companies in 394 exhibits
- 1,850 International registrants from 60 countries
The countries represented were the following: Afghanistan, Libya, Albania, Mexico, Morocco, Nambia, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Bosnia, Canada, Pakistan, New Zealand, Netherlands, Panama, Cayman, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Russia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Saudi Arabia, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, South Africa, Singapore, Slovenia, Portugal, Sri Lanka, Uruguay, Japan and many others...