Inter Solar North America is the most attended solar exhibition in the United States.
Held in California, in the Moscone Convention Center, this show displays a wide range of products related to the solar industry. Here you will find many technology segments (from PC cells and modules to solar thermal technologies) and products such as:
- wood gas generators
- smart grid technologies
- solar heating and cooling technologies
- solar thermal power plants
- fuel cells
- manufacturing machinery & equipment
- ... and plenty more!
Inter Solar is North America's most attended solar event. Each edition it gathers more than 27 000 trade visitors and over 600 exhibitors. If you're part of the Solar industry, you shouldn't miss this incredible event, because...
- It is one of the most international platforms for the solar industry
- Here you can meet and network with experts from all around the world (from Munich to Mumbai or Beijing)
- You'll be able to boost your company's name (Inter Solar NA is attended by more than 170 international journalists)
- You can take part of many workshops and improve your professional skills
- You can participate in the Intersolar AWARD ceremony
- You'll be able to witness high-caliber conferences with renowned speakers and network with them
Book your stand and contact our team of experts in fairs! We collaborate with over 458+ stand designers in San Francisco and we'll be happy to guide you during your participation.
The visitor profile includes:
- Installers and integrators
- Project Developers/EPC Contractors
- Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Investors and Analysts
- Government Officials
- Policy Makers
- ... and others!
During its last edition, Inter Solar North America gathered more than 18 000 visitors from all around the world. As you can see, this is the perfect opportunity for your next major deal! Find your target costumers and meet them face-to-face; there's no better way to start a valuable business!
More than a fair
Don't miss the opportunity to be part of an unique conference program. During the Inter Solar, more than 200+ highly respected international industry and financial experts, researchers, policy analysts and visionaries will shed light on our current dynamic solar market. Here you'll be able to learn about the challenges and opportunities that the industry is facing, and explore the United State's market.