As North America’s premier showcase for contemporary design, the ICFF annually lures those in determined pursuit of design’s timely truths and latest trends to an encyclopedic exhibition of up-to-the-moment offerings, as well as a series of fascinating, fun, edifying programs, and a packed schedule of exhibits and features.
If you're planning on joining the ICFF show, don't forget to contact our team of experts in exhibitions. They will introduce you to the best Stand Builders & Designers in New York! We collaborate with thousands of incredible stand contractors and we'll find you the one that best fits your needs!
- Carpet & Flooring
- Kitchen & Bath
- Outdoor Furniture
- Wall Coverings
Meet many incredible brands and designers such as A Little Weather, Aimee Wilder Designs, Alessi, Apadana, Apex Mills, Bend Seating, Basaltina, Bottaro, Brenda Houston Designs, Bueno Glass, Cedar & Moss, ceramiche Ascot, Ciot, Cool Kids Company, De Castelli, Ethan Abramson, Evolinea Clocks, Foundry Wood, Funi Ding, LEFF Amsterdam, MissPrint, Modern Verve, among hundreds of others...
Reasons to exhibit
Here you will:
- Identify trends and get inspiration for your product innovations
- Reach your entire target group at a single location
- Interact face to face with trendsetters
- Explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners
- Boost your company's visibility on a global scale
- Take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities
- ... and plenty more!
ICFF attracts more than 32,000+ industry professionals per edition. They are architects, interior designers, developers, retailers, wholesalers, store design professionals, hotel & restaurant designers, facility managers and manufacturers. According to official statistics, the attendees are mainly from:
- New York
- New Jersey
- and non-US: Canada, Caribbean, Central America and South America.