IBTM World, formerly known as EIBTM, is the flagship event of the ibtm events portfolio with 8 events across the globe. This three day event delivers a focused business environment, thought provoking professional education and networking for exhibitors, hosted buyers and trade visitors.
If you're part of the events industry, don't let IBTM pass you by; it can definitely be a great opportunity for your company! With over 15,500 professionals from across the globe, over 85 nationalities represented and over 3,000 global leading brands showcased, IBTM world is the best place to reach a global audience and raise your company profile worldwide!
In order to stand out as an exhibitor, contact our team of experts in trade fairs. We collaborate with hundreds of Stand Design Companies in Barcelona and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
IBTM attracts over 15,500 industry professionals every year. They are usually brands/companies dedicated to:
- airlines & cruise line
- attractions & entertainment
- conference & meeting venues
- destination management services
- event support services
- hotels, resorts & spas
- business travel management companies
- travel agencies
- sporting and gaming venues
- national tourist organizations
- among many others
Reasons to join IBTM
Being present on the ibtm world showfloor brings you a range of valuable one-to-one meeting, visibility, networking and media and public relations benefits enabling you to achieve your objectives. Join this event and:
- Identify trends and get inspired;
- Reach your entire target group at a single location;
- Interact face to face with skilled professionals from all around the world;
- Explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners;
- Boost your company's visibility on a global scale;
- Take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities;
- ... and plenty more!
IBTM Worls is an event dedicated to hosted buyers. To be accepted on to the Hosted Buyer Programme, all applicants will be required to demonstrate the international business that they have responsibility for or are looking to place.
Visitors have to...
- organize, influence or make budgetary decisions for meetings, incentive travel, business travel, events, product launches, staff training or international conversations.