Reputed as one of Asia’s top three fine jewellery events, HKTDC Hong Kong International Jewellery Show attracts thousands of visitors from all around the world every year!
The Hong Kong Jewellery Show is organized by UBM Asia; it is the most important jewellery marketplace that anyone who is in this field shouldn't miss at all. It started in 1983, and since it has more than 52,000 buyers from all over the world each year, there is more than 3,600 exhibitors from 48 countries and regions.
If you want to exhibit at the HKTDC Show, contact our team of experts in trade fairs. They'll be happy to introduce you to the best Stand Booth Contractors in Hong Kong!. Tell us your most daring ideas and we'll turn them into reality!
If you want to find the most beautiful diamonds, gemstones, pearls, and all kind of equipment and services, then the Hong Kong International Jewellery Show has to be your destination! Here, the major exhibit categories are:
- Fine Jewellery;
- Silver Jewellery;
- Antique Jewellery;
- Jewellery Tools & Equipment;
- Trade Publications & Services;
- Finished Jewellery;
- Jewellery Accessories;
- Jade Jewellery;
- Jewellery Display & Packaging Material;
- Trade Associations;
- Complete Watches & Clocks.
Join this incredible fair and meet many world-class brands like Arcadia Jewellery, Kin Chong Gems & Jewellery, Legrand Jewellery, Agra Products, Amrapali Jewels, Azure Jouel, Charmings Trading Company, Chase Jewellery Manufactory Limited, Finca Fine Works of Art, Goldiaq Creations, Purity Jewels, Rio Pearl, Sana Gem International, Topaz BKK, Candidus Silver and Gabriella Rivalta.
If you participate in HKTDC Jewellery Fair, you'll be able to:
- interact with thousands of potential customers who are decision makers eager to find the most exquisite products;
- keep up-to-date on the latest trends to stay ahead of your competition;
- increase your brand's visibility on a global scale;
- build your brand as a cutting-edge company;
- build relationships and strengthen bonds with current and potential customers;
- attend and participate side-by-side with buyers at daily seminars and demonstrations;
- take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities;
- ... and so much more!
And remember: Hong Kong’s free-trade policy contributes to a business-friendly environment. No duties or restrictions are imposed on precious jewellery products or materials!