Aquarama is Asia’s most important ornamental fish, invertebrates, plants and accessories trade show having taken place in Singapore biennially since 1989. The world-acclaimed and highly-regarded Aquarama International Fish Competition is a regular feature of the event boasting more than 1,200 entries. In 2007, Pet Asia was introduced as a collocated event to extend the offering to pet supplies and services.
- If you're going to exhibit in Aquarama and need a booth, fill out our online form and tell us all your needs! We'll introduce you to a hand-picked selection of Stand Designers and Builders in Guangzhou!
Aquarama covers the following categories:
- Aquaria: ornamental fish aquariums, furniture, illumination, aerators, filters, pumps, heaters, regulators, etc.
- Merchandising: fixtures, display shelves, packing materials, labels, accessories, etc.
- Pet food, hygiene, raw materials, environmental protection, etc.
- Miscellaneous: veterinary instruments, transport services, e-commerce- trading and sales systems, etc.
Reasons for exhibiting
Here's a list of some facts about Aquarama:
- Aquarama is the largest exhibition for aquarium pet supplies aimed at Asian markets.
- Aquarama is the ideal platform for new client search and professional networking.
- Aquarama has over 25 years of history - expertise is guaranteed!
- The Chinese Aquaria market is among the fastest growing markets worldwide - it is, therefore, the perfect place to invest!
- According to official statistics, 86% visitors made purchasing decisions during the event.
As you can see, Aquarama is THE place to be! Join this year's edition and meet thousands of targeted visitors and potential partners!
Companies you'll meet
The list includes: Adec Aquarium Supplies, Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority, Aquarium Liberty, B2K Pet Products, Betta Club Singapore, DeMing Toys & Gifts, Dohse Aquaristik, Diamondtexx, Fish Life, Fish Magazine, Fish WOrld, Foshan Chancheng Nanbiao Aqua&Pet, Guangzhou Golden Rainbow Aquarium, Japan Pet Design, Larmax International, Marine Acquarium Association, Pleco Club Singapore, Sea Star Aquarium and SeaChem.