Sponsored by AAMA, NGA, GANA, IGMA and BEMA, GlassBuild America is the biggest glass, window and door expo held in America. This event gathers all the key-companies and buyers of the industry under the same roof; wouldn't you like to be one of them?
Don't let GlassBuild America pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your best products! And, if you want to stand out from your competitors, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll introduce you to the best Stand Design Companies in Atlanta!
Here you'll find categories such as:
- Architectural glass
- Architectural metal
- Commercial windows and doors
- Residential windows and doors
- Bathroom enclosures
- Curtain wall
- Entry doors
- Furniture & display cases
- Interior doors and frames
- Patio doors
- Coated glass
- Bent glass
- Decorative glass
- Glazing equipment
- Glass fabricating equipment
- Insulating glass equipment
- ... and many many others!
Join GlassBuild and meet many renown companies like Acer Industrial, Alpha Aluminum Systems, Elliott Manufacturing, Edgeworks, Glasstech, Harmony Building Material Group, Intermac America, Landglass Tempering, Quantum Machinery Group, Roto North America, Urban Machinery, Vitro Glass Company, Zircon, Weider Metal and Vi-Lux Building Products.
If you're part of the glass industry, you really must join GlassBuild America! Here you will...
- have direct access to 8,000+ potential customers who are decision makers eager to find new products, solutions and software;
- keep up-to-date on the latest products and technology to stay ahead of your competition;
- increase your brand's visibility
- build your brand as a cutting-edge company
- build relationships and strengthen bonds with current and potential customers;
- attend and participate side-by-side with buyers at daily seminars addressing the current concerns of various industry segments;
- take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities
But there's more! GlassBuild also gives you many benefits outside the show. For example, as an exhibitor, you'll receive a year-round promotion via Interactive Floor Plan, GlassBuildAmerica.com and the GlassBuild America YouTube channel and an editorial coverage and/or product preview in the industry’s leading publications Glass Magazine® and Window & Door®!
GlassBuild America attendees come from businesses that manufacture flat glass, residential windows and doors/related products; retail and deal flat glass and residential windows and doors; distribute flat glass and residential window and doors as well as contract glaziers, architects, specifiers and builders. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to interact face-to-face with your target costumers and forge profitable business deals!