GBTA Convention gathers every year the largest group of business travel industry professionals from all around the world. The industry leaders attend to share with buyers and sellers all their ideas and experience. So don't think any more and choose GBTA Convention to live a unique experience to learn, share and discover the latest trends in the industry.
What I need to exhibit?
First of all we recommend you to read the Exhibitor Prospectus that you can find on the official site. There you will find many useful information about the trade show as well as some facts about the target audience, the exposition hours, booth fees and more technical information like the stands height.
Is important for you to know the area, but if you need some help and advises about how to proceed with your exhibition stand, take a look to our site. We work with more than 450 Stand Contractors in Chicago and our expertise team will be able to keep you in touch with the ones that better fits with your needs and requirements.
Quick facts about exhibit:
- Order early to take advantage of advance order discount rates.
- Shipments received at show site on Saturday and Sunday will be assessed overtime charges.
- Our Exhibitor Services Department will gladly prepare your outbound Material Handling Agreement and labels in advance.
- Certified Weight Tickets must accompany all shipments.
Reasons why you can't miss GBTA Convention
- GBTA is the largest meeting of business travel buyers in the world
- You will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your marketing efforts
- Talk face-to-face with the decision makers
- Be able to introduce you new products and technologies
- Expand your media exposure
- And in addition, the show is very well considered not only by the exhibitors but also by the potential buyers
Attending GBTA you will also have the opportunity to share with other professionals a unique educational experience. The leading experts explain on those sessions their best practices and new ideas. In total, more than 75 education sessions that you have to select and register before the show through the Convention Planner you will find on the website.
Exhibit on the next edition of GBTA Convention and increase your visibility among Buyer attendees!