Frankfurter Buchmesse is the world's largest event of the publishing industry. It is held annually in mid-October at the Frankfurt Trade Fair grounds in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The first three days are restricted exclusively to trade visitors; the general public can attend on the last two. This fair has become a reference in the publishing world. In factm, there's no better place to meet an exceptional devoted audience.
If you're part of this industry, don't let the exceptional Frankfurter Buchmesse Fair pass you by; it can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Designers in Frankfurt and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
The exhibition area is divided into the following categories:
- Asia. The Frankfurt Book Fair offers ample opportunities for exhibitors from the Asian markets.
- Kids. A place for international publishing companies of children's and young adult readings.
- Education. Publishers, technology suppliers, service providers and other actors from the educational field gather together here.
- Science. This is the home of specialist information, scientific publishing and education.
- Rights & Licences. The trade in rights, the procurement of titles for translation, the licensing of works for audio book adaptations and suchlike - these activities make up the core business of the Frankfurt Book Fair participants.
- Gourmet Gallery. Here you'll find a whole world of food, drink and indulgence.
- Self-Publishing. Meet authors from around the world and everyone interested in the topic of self-publishing to participate in a two-day programme.
- Art & Design
Every year, Frankfurt is the centre of the international book industry. Publishers, agents, booksellers, librarians, academics, illustrators, service providers, film producers, translators, printers, professional/trade associations, institutions, artists, authors, antiquarians, software and multimedia suppliers all take part in the events and business climate of Frankfurt Book Fair.
Here you'll find many companies/brands/entities from all around the world, such as: General Egyptian Book Organization (GEBO), Book Development Association of the Philippines, 360° medienshop (Germany), Abbey Press Publications (United States), Arcaid Images (Germany), Ballon Media (Belgium), Camlica Press and Publishing House (Turkey), Caramel Tree (Canada), etc...
Here you'll be able to:
- present your product range to the entire world and get direct feedback;
- meet the most important international buyers, decision-makers and authors;
- establish and cultivate important business relationships;
- meet a wide number of visitors and exhibitors from all around the globe;
- take part in a high-quality event program that fascinates both visitors & exhibitors;
- contact with thousands of journalists;
- take advantage of many advertising and sponsorships opportunities;
- ... and so much more!
The internationalisation of the publishing sector continues to accelerate rapidly, a fact reflected in the strongly cosmopolitan networking pursued at the Frankfurt Book Fair. In order to enhance this network throughout the year, the FBF organises over 40 international conferences and parallel events. Here you'll discover first-hand insights into the latest trends in global publishing, visionary business models and useful market analysis.
During the conferences you'll meet many book experts, such as licensing managers, literary agents, scouts, publishers, business development managers, editors, and so on... It is an unmissable opportunity to forge new partnerships and business deals! Networking is the key!