World Aquaculture Society organise every three years Aquaculture, the largest meeting of its kind in the world. Every new edition is held somewhere in the United States and gathers nearly 4,000 professionals from over 90 countries.
Exhibit at Aquaculture
In the official site you will find all the info you need to make your registration as well as some tips about the travel and accommodation. Anyway, if you are planning to exhibit on the next edition, don't hesitate to contact us to receive fro free five proposals for your exhibition stand. You just have to contact our experts and tell them your preferences, the size of your stand and your budget. We are sure that our suppliers will create for you the best Exhibition Stand in Las Vegas!
Exhibition and conference
Is not only the largest exhibition of its kind but also the one with the most comprehensive conference program. The annual meeting, in addition of the main sponsors - World Aquaculture Society, National Shellfisheries Association, Fish Culture Section of the American Fisheries Society, and the National Aquaculture Association - also holds:
- AQUACULTURE AMERICA - Annual Meeting of the U.S. Chapter of World Aquaculture Society, the National Aquaculture Association, and the U.S. Aquaculture Suppliers Association.
- Annual Meeting of the American Tilapia Association
- Annual Meeting of the Striped Bass Growers Association
- Annual Meeting of the U.S. Trout Farmers Association
- Special sessions organized by Aquacultural Engineering Society and International Association of AquacultureEconomics and Management
- Many other meetings of working groups, government agencies and related aquaculture activities
- Program with technical sessions and producers seminars covering virtually all species grown by aquaculture
Don't miss this amazing trade show and learn the latest in aquaculture, discover all new technology and of course enjoy about this show that doesn't stop to grow its size and scope. It's a unique opportunity to discuss the main issues that producers has to face in US and all around the world.
Technical program main issues
Enjoy about an extensive technical program with special sessions and workshops to talk about all the species and issues that aquaculturists from all around the world have to face with:
- Marine Finfish
- Aquaculture Engineering
- Conservation / Restoration
- Distaster Relief
- Probiotics and feed additives
- Therapeutic drugs
- Urban aquaculture
- Aquaculture Economics
- Ecology & Environment
- Policy & regulations
- And much more!
Producer program main issues
- Communications and Media
- Aquatic Animal Health
- Feed Safety
- Aquatic Invasive Species
- Offshore Aquaculture
- Environmental Issues
- Start Up Aquaculture
- Science and Public Policy
- Federal Agency Town Hall Meeting
To keep ahead and to keep profits building, you need to keep pace with the technological advancements in the industry and AQUACULTURE is the perfect place to do it, so don’t waste more time and start to planning your attendance for the next edition of this specialized exhibition and conference!