FI Europe is the global meeting place for all stakeholders in the food ingredients industry.
Launched in 1986, Food ingredients Europe (Fi Europe) is the global meeting place for all stakeholders in the food ingredients industry. Held once every two years in a major European city, this fair brings together the world's leading food and beverage suppliers, r&d, production and marketing specialists and showcases the most diverse range of new and innovative ingredients and services.
Each edition, over 500,000 people attend to the Fi show; it is an unmissable appointment for everyone involved in the food industry!
Are you planning on attending to this year's Fi Europe? If so, don't forget to contact our team of experts in trade fairs. They'll find you the finest stand design contractors in Paris.
Fi Europe is categorised as one of the top 10 most important events of the Food & Beverage industry. If this fact doesn’t convince you, here's a list of reasons on why you should join Paris Fi Europe:
- The French Agro-Food Sector is the 2nd largest economy in the EU, and the first industrial sector in France;
- Here you'll be able to meet face-to-face with thousands of potential clients;
- Here you may have the opportunity to meet several leading French food and beverage manufacturers such as Danone, Lactalis, Bongrain, LVMH and Pernod Ricard;
- Numerous international companies, including Nestlé, Unilever, Coca Cola, Heineken, General Mills and Haribo with European production and logistics platforms, are usually showcasing their products in the FI Europe Fair - it is an incredible opportunity to meet & mix with some top companies;
- Here you'll find all the market trends and newest products - there's no better place to find out what you're competitors are doing and what costumers are searching for!
The Fi Europe show attracts a quality audience from all of the industry's sectors looking for innovation and eager to find new ingredients for their business. According to official data, the great majority of the trade visitors (around 72%) have purchasing power and come with intention to establish business deals. 28% of the crowd is composed by marketing & sales experts, and 19% dedicate to research.
The top 5 visitor job positions is:
- Manager with staff (around 25% of visitors)
- Senior VP/Managing Director
- Board Directors
As an exhibitor, here you'll be able to access to more than 26,000 local and international industry professionals with huge purchasing power and an average annual budget of €906K! Grab this opportunity and make your company grow!
Fi Europe also hosts an incredible conference program. Here you'll find the latest insights and hot topics, both technical and commercial, around key developments and big issues that those in the food ingredients and processing industries need to keep on top of. Over three days and across two streams, the conference content is usually broken down into 20 accessible modules that cover a broad range of issues affecting the industry, such as Consumer Education, Illnesses related to Food or Healthy Aging.
These forums represent an incredible opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and share insights with other food experts.