ExpoLingua Berlin is the leading international exhibition for languages and cultures in Europe's German-speaking region. Here you'll find incredible programs, products and schools. If you're part of this sector, ExpoLingua is a must for you and your company!
Each year, over 150 exhibitors from over 25 countries present products and services related to foreign language education. Exhibitors include language schools, language travel agents, student recruitment agents, universities, colleges, exchange organisations, embassies, cultural institutes, tourism offices, publishers, language-learning software providers and mobile language-learning providers.
If you want to be part of the exhibitor's list, contact our team of experts in trade shows in order to meet the best Stand Design Companies in Berlin. An impressive stand will absolutely be a plus during this fair!
Expo Lingua Benefits
There are many benefits waiting for you in Berlin! At Expolingua...
- You can meet all the leading international schools & programs in the German speaking world;
- You will have the opportunity to connect with more than 10,000 visitors with a great passion for languages;
- You can increase your networking, build new connections;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new programs;
- Take part in a high-quality event program;
- Position your brand/company and increase awareness;
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to meet face-to-face with your target buyers. Showcase your best programs and products and increase your sales!
Expo Lingua visitors’ profile
- School pupils and their parents.
- Teachers, lecturers and professors.
- Further education experts and trainers.
- Translators and interpreters.
- Employees of embassies, cultural institutes and international organizations.
- Representatives of language study travel agencies.
Seminars & learning opportunities
During Expolingua, over 80 informative lectures and presentations are given by experts on themes related to language teaching and learning. Participants can find out which language careers have a future and which quality markers you should look out for in choosing a learning method. In addition, special seminars are given for teachers each day. The seminars are usually about:
- Language study travel
- Language tests and certificates
- Exchange programmes
- Study/internship opportunities abroad
- Translating and interpreting
- Languages and careers
- Intercultural training
- Language teaching methods
- ... and plenty more!