FTE Global | Future Travel Experience is firmly established as the world's leading meeting place where the most progressive airlines, airports, vendors, OEMs, government agencies, destination partners and various other travel industry stakeholders come together to reveal their latest customer experience plans and visions, and collectively define the end-to-end passenger experience of the future.
The Future Travel Experience Global exhibition is where the air transport and travel industry’s most forward-thinking vendors showcase their latest products, services and concepts that have been designed to help airlines and airports improve the passenger experience, reduce costs, increase revenues and enhance operational efficiency both on the ground and on board aircraft.
- Are you planning on exhibiting? If you a need a Stand in the United States, we can help you find local companies! We collaborate with many Stand Contractors in Las Vegas - in order to meet them, you just have to fill out our online form and choose your favourite contractor.
FTE Global is visited by many organisations, including: Adobe Solutions, Alaska Airlines, Austin Commercial, Honeywell, SSE Technologies, Roomstorm, Go Moment, Google, Boeing, British Airways, Tangerine, Hitachi, Latam Airlines Groups, SITA OnAir, Mindtree, Embross, Dubai Airports, Unisys Corporation, Volaris, Four Winds Interactive, Pats Aircraft, Zodiac Inflight Innovations, LugLoc, Vantage Airport Group, Type22, LeighFisher, Kaba, ViaSat and Vueling Airlines.
Reasons to join FTE!
If you have a solution or equipment that can help to improve and simplify any of the key passenger touch points you should be exhibiting in front of the industry’s decision-makers at FTE Global! This is a great opportunity for you to:
- meet all your direct contacts at one place;
- exchange ideas and strategies with your industry peers;
- generate sales and build relationship with prospects;
- discover the latest market trends and novelties;
- expand your brand's visibility on a global scale;
- and plenty more!