Middle East Cleaning Technology Week is the region’s first ever global forum that unites the cleaning and hygiene industry. An extension of Clean Middle East Pulire, MECTW has been conceptualized with the objective of focusing attention to creating a sustainable future by bringing all facets of the cleaning industry under a single umbrella.
- If you ever need a Stand Contractor, let us know! We'll introduce you to the best local companies, no strings attached!
Why exhibit at MECTW?
MECTW is a direct response to the dynamic changes in the Middle East and UAE markets! Join this unique exhibition and get ready to:
- Identify trends and get inspiration for your innovations
- Reach your entire target group at a single location
- Interact face to face with decision makers from all around the world
- Explore business opportunities and meet new partners
- Gain insights into the latest technologies and applications
- Boost your company's awareness
- Take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities
- And plenty more!
The Middle East Cleaning Technology Week attracts, each edition, more than 80 regional and international exhibitors. These are the categories they cover:
- Cleaning Equipment and Machinery: sweeping machines, carpet cleaning equipment, window cleaning equipment, foam and spray equipment, ultrasonic cleaning equipment, vacuum cleaners, etc.
- Cleaning Tools: brooms, brushers, gloves, sponges, mats, wet wipes, mops and trolleys, etc.
- Accessories: aerosols and sprays, tissue dispensers, dosing systems, soap dispensers.
- Cleaning Agents and Chemicals: bactericides, detergents, polishes, soaps, floor cleaning agents, polishes, etc.
Get ready to interact and make business with:
- facility management companies;
- hospitality industry and healthcare industry;
- food processing industries;
- airports, ports, warehouses;
- government and civic authorities;
- banks and financial institutions;
- supermarkets, malls;
- educational institutes;
- manufacturing companies;