Iran Connect unites the entire international telecoms ecosystem looking to do business in Iran. Co-hosted by the Ministry of Information and Communications Technology of Iran and the TIC, Iran Connect will be the first gateway for international companies to access the Iranian telecoms market.
Join Iran Connect and interact with C-level representatives from Iran's entire telecoms industry and make business! So apply for an exhibition space and benefit from this whole growing environment! If you need an Exhibition Stand for this trade show or any other, contact us! We'll introduce you to the best local designers for free.
Become an exhibitor at Iran Connect and:
- Provide your organisation with a platform to demonstrate and showcase your products and services in front of an audience of senior executives
- Position your company to generate new sales leads
- Increase your brand recognition across the wholesale industry
- Create a point of presence in the core meeting and networking area
- Benefit from up to three full conference passes and maximize the value of your attendance
But there's more: with 12 DSL operators, 3 mobile operators and 34 regional fixed operators in Iran looking for international connectivity, be one of the first foreign companies to enter the fastest growing emerging market in the Middle East.
Iran Connect allows you to discover where your investment or partnership is needed! Join this unique trade show and meet many:
- Mobile & fixed operators
- IPTV providers
- Content providers & OTTS
- Law firms
- Investment firms
- Consultants & analysts
- Government bodies
- Wholesale carriers
- Satellite companies
- Data centres & Cloud companies
Providing a high-profile conference of C-level speakers addressing revenue growth opportunities in a highly lucrative market, the event will also facilitate meetings and introductions for international operators, vendors and service providers with Iran’s entire telecoms industry. The main topics covered include:
- How to enter Iran’s market
- Due diligence for client take-on and new business approval processes
- Influence of Iranian security services
- Inflation and price control
- How to remain compliant with all remaining sanction regimes
- How accessible is information and how do you find business?
- Export finance and insurance
- Are there any risks with doing business in Iran?