Dubai Muscle Show is the region's largest meeting place for both fitness industry professionals and fitness consumers. Gathering thousands of visitors (from fitness enthusiasts to health resorts and professional athletes), this exhibition is the perfect platform to forge new alliances, generate sales and investigate the latest industry trends!
Are you searching for a Stand Designer in Dubai? Tell us what kind of stand you need ans we'll introduce you to the best stall contractors in the Emirates! Our team of specialists will be delighted to guide you.
Dubai Muscle Show will feature exhibitors showcasing the full spectrum of muscle and fitness products and services, including:
- Sports Nutrition
- Sports Medicine
- Yoga/Pilates/Reiki/Meditation/Ayuverdic Health
- Physiotherapists and Rehab Centres
- Gyms and Sports Clubs
- Health Spas
- Gym/Workout Equipment Suppliers
- Hospitals and CLinics
- Medical Travel Agents and Pharmacies
- MMA/Combat Sport Instructors
- International Training Camps
- Workout Apps
- Sports Clothing
- And more...!
This show is sponsored by many prominent companies, such as: Watson Gym Equipment, Sporter.com, FitnessLink, Lifestyle, myUAEguide, HBG Events, IFBB, Train, Aesthetix Era and Ronnie Coleman.
Don't miss this show!
Dubai Muscle Show enables you to:
- Put your products and services in front of your target demographic;
- Generate sales with genuine buyers in one of the world’s wealthiest markets;
- Connect with hundreds of new customers in a face-to-face format and build meaningful relationships;
- Launch new products/services in front of the entire local industry and regional media;
- Position yourself among the leaders in the Middle East’s fitness industry;
- And plenty more...!
Professionals and Enthusiasts
Dubai Muscle Show is an absolute MUST for every company in the fitness & health industry! These are the visitors you'll meet in these halls:
- Fitness-Enthusiast/Body Builder Private Visitors
- Trainers and Instructors
- Decision Makers, Managers and Buyers of: fitness studios, sports medicine, diet foods, leisure facilities, spa and wellness facilities, physiotherapists, health insurance companies, training camps, sports drinks, rehabilitation centres, hotels, sports clothing, solariums, hospitals and clinics, dieticians, yoga/pilates/reiki centres, wellbeing guidance counsellors, among others...