CHA MEGA is the only show of its kind in North America bringing together the global creative and craft industries to conduct business. Here, exhibitors and artisans will have the opportunity to showcase their brands and products to buyers from over 55 countries. There is no better platform to generate sales leads and great business deals like CHA MEGA!
- If you need a Stand in the United States, contact our team of experts in trade-fairs! They'll introduce you to the best local contractors, for free! You'll just have to compare and choose your favourite proposal.
CHA MEGA covers many categories, including: models, hobbies, collectibles, kids crafts and kits, home décor and framing, holiday and seasonal, digital craft supplies, furniture, lighting, containers and storage supplies, woodworking, leather and metal craft and, of course, business services and instructional books, dvds and other tutorials.
CHA Mega buyers represent major big box and medium size independent retailers and distributors from the craft, home improvement, DIY, toy and hobby industries, including: Amazon, Ben Franklin Crafts, Michaels, Paper Source, Shutterfly, Target, Toys "R" Us, Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Barners and Noble, A.C. Moore, Paper Source, Home Shopping Network and Sierra Pacific.
Why should you exhibit?
In case your doubting, take a look at these official statistics:
- 96% of CHA buyers attend the CHA MEGA Show to find new products
- 81% of CHA buyers attend the CHA MEGA Show to source new suppliers
- 73% of CHA buyers place an order or make a purchase within 60 days of the Show
Besides, this is also a great opportunity for you to...
- Identify trends and get inspiration for your product innovations
- Reach your entire target group at a single location
- Interact face to face with skilled professionals and craft lovers
- Explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners/buyers
- And plenty more!