Held since 2007, Bahrain International Motor Show (BIMS) is a world-class, biennial motoring exhibition. It encompasses the latest models for consumer vehicles and concept cars, antique cars, motor bikes, trucks, and monster trucks, alongside vast entertainment for the entire family.
A show that initially had 20 exhibiting companies, now hosts over 55+ brands from all around the globe. From GoPro to Ferrari, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Rolls Royce, this exhibition is an absolute must for every motor lover!
Exhibiting at BIMS
If you're part of the motor industry, don't let BIMS pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to apply for an exhibition space and start preparing your trip to the Kingdom of Bahrain! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and meet the best Stand Designers in Bahrain!
Wondering if your profile fits this exhibition? BIMS covers the following main categories:
- New models
- Concept cars and supercars
- Vintage and classic cars
- Commercial vehicles
- Custom cars and bikes
- Monster trucks
- Accessories and related services
Being part of the Bahrain International Motor Show will yield numerous benefits:
- Reach tens of thousands of visitors over a single weekend;
- Increase brand awareness;
- Market your products and services to a targeted audience;
- Boost your visibility in the Kingdom of Bahrain through your presence at the event;
- Avail of our broad and extensive marketing strategy including radio and TV, print and electronic media, and billboards;
- Establish new partnerships;
- And plenty more...!
Exhibitors you'll meet
Join Bahrain's Motor Show and meet world-class companies and brands, such as: Audi, Jaguar, Peugeot, Renault, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Subaru, Hyundai, GoPro, Dodge, EuroMotors, Ferrari, Castrol, BMW, Maserati, Mercury, Chery, Infiniti, First Motors, Almoayyed, Behbehani Brothers, Toyota, Puma, Mercedes-Benz, Michelin, Yamaha, Alfa Romeu, Toyota, Ssang Yong, Nissa, Mini, Land Rover and Jeep. This is a great opportunity for you to explore the latest industry novelties, trends and designs!