World Future Energy Summit will be held at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, United Arab Emirates. This event is the largest one of the country and it is dedicated and focus in the energy efficiency and the technology. You’ll find in the Abu Dhabi Exhibition Booths all the novelties of the sector.
World Future Energy Summit is held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, WFES includes a world-class Conference, an international Exhibition, the Project & Finance Village, the Young Future Energy Leaders program, as well as a number of corporate meetings and concurrent social events.
The conferences of this event attracts the world leaders, all the international policy makers, the industry experts, all kind of investors, etc. The platform is the ideal place where you can connect with high profile professionals and experts, you can see the latest trends and the newest products. You can showcase your own products as well.
It is the right place where you can increase your networking and why not build new partnerships, you can increase as well the number of your clients and potential customers.
This event brings together more than 28,000 attendees from over 170 countries from all over the world. Mostly the attendees are international policy makers, industry leaders, investors, experts, academia, intellectuals and journalists to find practical and sustainable solutions for today’s energy security and climate change challenges. Some of the visitors by company activity are the following:
- Construction and building
- Financial Institution and Venture Capital
- Government and Ministry
- Media and Publishing
- Public Utility and Services
- Real Estate, Property and Development
If you are going to exhibit, notice that on the official website you can find different exhibition packages that you can choose for depending on your priorities:
- To promote your presence - Classic Exhibition Package: among others, includes the opportunity to speak at TechTalk (a networking forum at WFES).
- To establish new contacts - Contact Exhibition Package: classic package + other advantages like a quarter page ad in the event planner.
- To promote your new products - Product Exhibition Package: classic package + other advantages.
- To target a captive high profile audience - Executive Delegate Package: limited for three exhibitors.
- To maximize your presence at WFES: Premium Package: classic package + all the other packages advantage.
Once you choose your package and book your space in the floor plan, keep in touch with us to receive some advices to find the finest booth builders in Abu Dhabi and highlight your participation!