UK Construction Week brings together all stakeholders within the built environment across all facets of design, build and product innovation. As the largest event dedicated to knowledge sharing, championing good practice and problem solving, it's the environment for the whole industry to look, talk, plan, learn and do business; providing answers for what, when, where and how we build (for) our future.
Planning on joining the UK Construction Week? If so, don't forget to contact our team of experts in trade shows. They will introduce you to the best Stand Builders & Designers in Birmingham! We collaborate with thousands of incredible stand contractors and we'll find you the one that best fits your needs!
UK Construction Week provides the most powerful opportunity available for suppliers and contractors to connect face-to-face, all under one roof. Here, visitors will find a wide range of products and services organized into the following sectors:
- Build Show
- Timber Expo
- Surface & Materials Show
- Smart Buildings
- Kitchens & Bathrooms Live
- Grand Designs Live
- Plant & Machinery Live
Reasons to exhibit
Participating in UK Construction Week will enable you to raise your profile in an event that is absolutely contemporary and compelling:
- The largest event in the country of its kind enabling you to have opportunities to meet over 55,000 industry decision makers;
- A unique audience of industry decision makers (including Architects, Developers, Contractors, etc);
- Over 75,000sqm of exhibition stands;
- Over 1,000 exhibitors and incredible products;
- Hosted Buyer Programme in association with Glenigan;
- Over £1.5 Million marketing campaign;
- High profile debates and workshops as well as CPD seminars where you can develop your professional skills.