Held in Milan, the Sfortec exhibition offers solutions for all the aspects of manufacturing, from design to procurement, and from production to control. This is the ideal event for all the operators of the industrial sector who want to bring the quality standards of their organisations up to date.
According to official data, last edition, more than 1,100 companies (45% foreign) and over 3,000 machines were on display over 90,000 square meters. SFORTEC has recorded 58,875 visits and over 2,000 business meetings.
If you want to be part of this fair, contact our team of experts in trade shows. They will find you the best stand design companies in Milan and guarantee you the best possible deal!
Reasons to exhibit
If you participate in Sfortec you'll be able to:
- Arrange meetings with current and potential suppliers (last edition, more than 1,000 planned meetings were organised between Italian exhibitors and approximately 60 foreign machine tool end-users!)
- Make distribution agreements for products/services
- Create new business relationships
- Stay up-to-date on the latest market trends and technical innovations
- Directly compare the characteristics of all the product ranges
- Expand your brand on a global scale (Sfortec gathers visitors from countries like China, Russia, United States and Turkey)
- And of course, enjoy the amazing city of Milan!
Approximately, 85% of visitors are decision-makers or quite involved in the decision process; they're all highly qualified as well. The target visitors of this event is the design procurement people, the manufacturing and operators of the industrial sector.
Beyond the fair
As part of Sfortec, along with the traditional conference programme, the two-yearly fair hosts the extraordinary Onda Rossa section, where some of the most prestigious Ferrari will be on show and the Pianeta Giovani area, with the lathe operator Championship. Sfortec also features areas dedicated to the new 3D Printing and Additive manufacturing companies, and the special Focus Mecha-Tronika area, an exhibition space where the best “intelligent solutions” for the management of industrial machinery and processes are presented.
So, if you wish to expand your knowledge and professional skills while meeting many world-class experts and establishing valuable deals, you cannot miss this event!