The Mobile World Congress, is the world's most important conference on mobile technology. It presents all the news and views for the future of mobile technology, with a program full of interesting activities for attendees, as well as conferences with special guests (such as the founder of Wikipedia, Facebook, Ericsson and MasterCard).
If you're part of the mobile industry, this event is an absolute must! If you're planing on joining MWC as an exhibitor, contact our team of experts in tradeshows. They will find you the best stand booth contractors in Barcelona!
The 2015 exhibition featured more than 1,900 companies and filled 98,000 square metres of net exhibition and hospitality space across eight exhibition halls and numerous outdoor spaces. The main exhibition pavilions usually are the following:
- App Planet Exhibition: showcases the products and services that are shaping mobile every day
- Cloud Pavilion: explores the growing number of cloud solutions and capabilities, while demonstrating how mobile technology can benefit from integrating smart cloud solutions.
- Country Pavilions: are you interested in doing business in or with a certain country or region? here you'll find many countries such as Austria, Argentina, Belgium and Japan.
- Green Technology Pavilion: showcases companies creating efficient and sustainable products and solutions.
- GSMA Innovation City: here visitors will be able to see first-hand how mobile-connected products will enrich our living and working environment in cities across the world
- GSMA Pavilion: a space for exciting new programmes and initiatives (including Mobile Commerce, Future Communications, Connected Living, Mobile for Development, etc)
- Mobile Money Pavilion: focused on how smart-phones are changing the way we move money;
- Wearables Pavilion: from smart watches and smart glasses to health bands and smart fabrics, wearables are big business to mobile.
Mobile World Congress in numbers
According to official data, MWC gathered:
- more than 93 000 attendees from over 200 countries;
- 2000 exhibitors from all around the world;
- 140+ informative sessions held by 310 speakers;
- 5000 CEOs
- more than 52% C-level professional visitors
As you can see, MWC is not only the most important fair for the mobile community; it is one of the biggest and greatest fairs in the whole world. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of this impressive fair and become a huge success!
Join an incredible community composed by world-class brands such as Accenture, Acer, Akamai, Amazon, Android, Celistics, CCS, CNN, Facebook, Famoco, game Insight, GeoMobile, HP, Himoinsa, HTC, Huawei Technologies, Infineon Technologies, Komatech, Mapfa, Marvell, Matrixx Software, MCafee Intel Security, Medtep, Nokia, Obi Mobiles, P-OSS Solutions, Panasonic, RFM Wireless, Samsung Electronics, Sony, Tactis, Tech Fusion Europe and many many others!
A place to learn!
With an award-winning keynote programme and more than 40 focused track sessions, the MWC Conference covers the latest trends, challenges and growth strategies for the global mobile industry, with all content developed by the GSMA.
From the keynote programme to topic-focused conference sessions, thought leaders from the most important companies in mobile and adjacent industries will be represented across the four days of the event. Whether you’re looking to catch the broadcast from inside the auditorium, around the venue or from your office around the globe, MWC makes it all possible! The goal is to make you feel inspired and surrounded by unique and amazing opportunities (to learn and establish business deals!)
The MWC is the place where a great number of innovations in the mobile technology sector are presented to the world. First-class companies such as Apple, Microsoft, Samsung or LG attend this expo every year to show their latest products.
The Mobile World Congress is celebrated at the Fira de Barcelona during the first semester of the year, in a space of about three million square feet.