Labelexpo Europe is the world's largest event for the label and package printing industry.
Launched in London in 1980, and held in Brussels since 1985, Labelexpo is the best platform for you to launch or promote your products. If you're planning on joining this year's Labelexpo, contact our team of experts in trade shows and meet the best exhibition stand designers in Brussels!
Labelexpo exhibitors are manufacturers and suppliers of:
- Digital and conventional printing presses
- High tech label and packaging materials
- Prepress and platemaking technology
- Finishing and converting systems
- Inspection, overprinting and label application equipment
- Dies, cutters, rollers
- Inks and coatings
- RFID and security solutions
- Software and interactive technology
Here you'll find a wide range of products such as: adhesives, bar code printers, cutting tools, digital printers, drying machinery, engraving, ink-jet printers, label design, label dispensers, labelling machinery, labelling systems, labels, lacquers, laser printers, machine components, paints, plates, presses, Printing machinery, printing processes, rollers, stamping machines, and much more...
Here's a list of good reasons why you should start planning your trip to Brussels:
Europe accounts for over a third of the world's label consumption and has some of the highest per capita usage (up to 17m2 per person) of any of the developed markets. This is the place where you should be in order to grow!
Here you can meet existing clients and new prospects from around the world. There's no better place to forge new business deals!
Labelexpo gives you an incredible platform to show your innovations to decision makers of the industry.
- Here you'll be able to sell your products to an audience that is ready to buy. According to official data, 94% of Labelexpo visitors are directly involved in purchasing decisions.
Join an incredible community of exhibitors that includes companies such as AB Graphic International, Armor, Cheminstruments, Colordyne Technologies, Domino, Daco Solutions, Dr Fischer Group, Durst, HP, Phototechnik, Meech, Merobel, Munksjo, TTS, Trojanlabel, PC Industries, Primera Technology Europe, Ritrama, RK Print Coat Instruments, Tectonic International, Thermal Transfer Solutions, and many many others...!
Here you'll find more than 31 700 visitors from all around the world, with manager level and above (around 94%). Here you'll professional buyers with the following profiles:
- Printers/converters of labels, flexible packaging and folding cartons
- Brand owners
- Label and packaging designers
- Industry suppliers and manufacturers
- ... and others