Held in major US cities, ITEXPO is a communication and technology fair that gathers more than 6 000 attendees per edition. This is the largest business and technology event in all the United States. This is the event for all those who are looking for the latest technologies, the newest trends, and the competitive and investigation of new products.
If you're part of this industry, don't let this event pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to the U.S.! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in Anaheim!
ITEXPO will give the opportunity to:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers and decision-makers;
- Introduce new products and services;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage in 110 US and international trade and professional outlets;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Discover the latest industry trends and technological developments;
- Position your brand and increase awareness
Join an incredible community of brands, that includes companies like Dyn, Akuvox, Netgen Communications, OpenVox, Sangoma, TimelyBill, vTech, Yealink, Noodle, QNAP, Jenne, Grandstream Innovative IP Voice & Video, Simplewan, Sip Print and many others!
Meet the ideal buyers!
ITEXPO is attended by companies of all sizes and representing all sectors of the IP Communications industry, including service providers, carriers, enterprises, government agencies, resellers, manufacturers, developers, and more. According to official statistics, the majority of visitors are:
- Business/product managers (31%)
- Corporate executives (28%)
- Technical executives (27%)
- Technical managers (11%)
- technical staff (3%)
Your prospects and customers attend ITEXPO to keep up with the latest technologies, stay competitive, and investigate in new products. Join this year's ITEXPO and increase your sales in a matter of days! It is an incredible opportunity to meet face-to-face with your target costumers!
A place to learn
ITEXPO also organizes many exciting conferences and networking events. Its Conference program usually focus on topics that are important to everyone who wishes to learn about and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, regulatory issues, essential issues, and trends in the IP Communications industry. The topics usually revolve around:
- Large-Scale Enterprise IP Comms
- Small/Medium Business IP Solutions
- Unified Communications
- Trends and the Future of IP Communications
- Network Management and QoS
- IP Development Trends
- Brand Reputation/Management
- ... among many others!