The International Green Week in Berlin is considered the world's biggest consumer fair for the food, agricultural, and horticultural industries.
It welcomes leading corporations, professional services providers and distributors in Food, Agriculture, Animal Breeding, Veterinary, Horticulture, Wine, Food Industry, Organic Agriculture, Organic Food and Green Food sectors.
If you're part of any of these industries, don't waste more time: start planning your trip to Berlin! Our team of experts in trade fairs will help you finding the ideal exhibition stand designer in Berlin in order to guarantee your success!
The IGW features a wide range of national & international:
- foods and luxury items;
- fresh products of all types (fruit, vegetables, etc)
- drinks like beer, wine and champagne
- meats and sausages
- fish and seafood
- teas, herbs and spices
- agricultural and horticultural machinery and equipment
- greenhouses and gardening supplies
- hunting and fishing supplies
- and much more..!
Furthermore, the IGW provides a special section featuring kitchen appliances, kitchen fixtures and household items.
Join an incredible community of national & international brands like Agrofirma Tervete, Christopher Gomez Amazing Rake, Bakken Ovre, Big Fish Adventure, Bísaro Salsicharia Tradicional Lda, Cerascreen GmbH, Dänemark Produkt Promotion, Piscopo Francesco, Gamma-A SIA and Nils Ås Kuns.
If you participate in this year's International Green Week, you will:
- find companies from all around the world and try their incredible products
- stand out and build your market presence among industry experts
- be able to schedule appointments during the International Green Week
- showcase, display & present your best and newest products to a skilled audience
- meet face-to-face with potential new clients and close important deals
- ... and so much more!
More than a fair!
The International Green Week supporting program of the last edition had more than 300 forums, seminars, conferences, committee meetings and connecting events. As you can see, IGW is not only about business: it is also about learning and promote best practices regarding food, agriculture and horticulture. So, if you want to develop your professional skills and network with other great international companies, grab this opportunity! International Green Week is waiting for you!