Index Dubai is MENA region’s largest and most diverse interior design exhibition. This event brings together architects and designers from all sectors of the interiors industry, including more than 800 of the world’s most prolific manufacturers and suppliers of related products and services.
Besides the trade fair, Index Dubai features a number of highlights including the contemporary Majlis, Artist Avenue, the Trend Tour, Design Talks, The Interior Design Competition and the Product Design Awards.
If you're part of the following design sectors, then you should start thinking about your trip to Dubai! You'll just need an outstanding stand in order to catch everyone's attention. Our team of experts in trade fairs can help you out - we collaborate with hundreds of stand builders & designers in Dubai and we'll find you the one that best suits your needs!
The Show sectors are:
- Furnishings: Art, Accessories, Décor
- Artisan: Ethnic Art, Silverware, Home Fragrances, etc
- Furniture: Bedroom/Dining/Living Room/Occasional Furniture
- Contemporary Collection: Furniture, Casegoods, Storage Solutions
- Objects: Glassware, Floral, Ceramics, Candles, Souvenirs, Cookware, Books, etc
- Textiles: Curtains, Blinds, Leather, Textiles Manufacturing, etc
- Kitchen & Bathroom: Accessories, Design, Equipment, Appliances, etc
- Outdoor Living: Outdoor Furniture, Accessories and Decor, Pools, Jacuzzis, gatex, etc
- Sleep: Mattresses, Bedding & Accessories, Bed lines, etc
- Lighting: Decorative lighting, Design lighting, Indoor lighting, LED lighting, etc
- Retail: Retail Licensing, Stock Control and Logistics Handling, Visual Merchandising, etc
INDEX Interior Design Show boasts of some of the biggest companies exhibiting their products at the show. Companies present at the show include Al Fajer Establishment, ADN Art Artisanat, Manifattura Treponti, Biokarpet, Picasso Gallery, Rima Matraji, Center Jesolo Lux and Deco Manufacturing Ltd, along with a host of other top business houses.
INDEX attracts a highly relevant and motivated target audience, including: architects, interior designers, interior architects, retail managers, purchase managers, manufacturers & suppliers and procurement managers.
Last edition, the fair gathered more than 15 800 visitors (of which 12 590 were expert trade visitors) from many different countries. According to official data, 54% of visitors have purchasing authority and 46% are in the final stages of the buying cycle.
Participate in this incredible trade fair and you'll be able to:
- Meet the best brands and stablish profitable partnerships
- Stay up-to-date on the latest design trends
- Showcase and present your products and concepts
- Find new clients and meet them face-to-face
- Participate in many exciting activities (like seminars, competitions, prizes)
- Get ahead of your competition
- and so much more...!
Don't let this event pass you by! It is an incredible opportunity to expand your brand and conquer the East world! Start planning your trip to Dubai