Homi Milano is an international trade fair for interior design and upscale home decor. Here you'll find top notch products related to sectors such as Building Construction, Home Furnishings & Home Textiles, Architecture & Designing, Real Estate Agents and Household Industries.
If you're planning on joining this fair, contact our team of experts in trade shows. They'll find you the best stand design companies in Milan. As you can imagine, in this type of fairs it is very important to have a captivating stand in order to attract visitors.
Homi sectores are:
- Living Habits: kitchen & dining, furnishing and complements, lighting design
- Fragrances & Personal Care: home & personal fragrances
- Gifts & Events: gifts, events, merchandising and licensing
- Kids Style: furnishings and complements, fashion and accessories under 14
- Hobby & Work: hobbies, travel, music and work
- Home Wellness: bathroom, wellness, sports and relax
- Fashion & Jewels: accessories, jewerly and clothing
- Garden & Outdoor: systems, furnishings and accessories for the outdoor setting, gardening, pet accessories
- Home Textiles: textiles, homeware and organizers
- Concept Lab: concept design companies, editors and contract
Homi gathers incredible brands such as 2007 S.A. (Barcelona), Alessi Spa (Italy), Heys International (Canada), Shimei Home Decoration (China), Modambulante (Portugal), Unijel International (Philippines), Gan Home SA (Mexico), Excel Arts (India), Lolita (United States), Nextcomm (Korea) and many others!
While buyers will have the chance to meet the latest trends, compare products and conduct business deals, as an exhibitor, here you'll be able to:
- increase your prospects
- expand your customers base
- expand your brand's visibility on a global scale
- contact directly with new & old costumers
- make profitable business deals
- find the latest trends and innovative concepts
- find what your competitors are up to
- ... and so much more!
Last edition, 78 300+ visitors visited HOMI. 11 300 of them were from foreign countries. According to official data, there was a large contingent of visitors from Russia, France and China as well as the very positive return of buyers from the United States and Japan. The visitors were mainly searching for new products, concepts, brands and business opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to amaze this demanding audience, join Homi and make your brand grow. It is an incredible opportunity to find new buyers and get inspired!
Homi Milano is the place and the main point where you can find new ideas, to nurture business relationships, you can increase your networking, and you can see innovation and authentic experiences.
The incoming buyers’ team looks for and selects professionals from the main markets of the industry, last event there were 402 Italian buyers, and more than 807 foreign buyers, and in total there were 1,209. All the qualified professional are interested to stand out on the international landscape to do business and develop their ideas.
Some of the countries represented are Turkey, Russia, Italy, Austria, China, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland, United States, etc.
Type of distribution are concept stores, Large department stores, Retail chains, Wholesalers, Importers, Online stores, Architects, Designers, etc. Homi certifies all the buyers, and the type of companies are: Number of employees, Number of offices and locations, Business in exhibitions market, Suppliers in Italy, Online business, buying power of company. This is an event you cannot miss.