Founded in 1990, ELECRAMA Forum is a biennially held event that aims to be an international platform for the world of electricity. It is the ideal venue for industry professionals, business people, technologists, policy makers and students to come togheter and discuss the future of electricity (from a technological and socio-economic point of view).
Nowadays, the ELECRAMA brand transcends the T&D realm. It reaches the whole chain, from generation, transmission and distribution. Here, many companies like Flucon Components, Finolex Cables, Igus India, Iconic Techno Solutions, Telawne Power, Raj Petro Specialities, Ramanuj Industries, Wago Limited, Wheels Polymets, Yash Highvoltage Insulators, Girish Electrical Industries and Zenith Industrial Rubber Products present and display their products and services.
Would you like to be one of them? If so, you just need to book an exhibition stand and start planning your trip to India! If you're wondering how to find the best stand booth contractors in Bangalore, contact our team of experts in trade shows. They'll find you the best possible deal!
ELECRAMA is the perfect launch vehicle to introduce latest products and technology. The exhibition is organized in multiple pavilions spread over a large area and mostly grouped by industry domain, as well as by country.
ELECRAMA in numbers
According to official data, ELECRAMA usually gathers:
- professional visitors from 120 countries;
- over 1 000 exhibitors from all around the world;
- more than 100 000 footfalls in every edition;
As you can see, ELECRAMA represents a great opportunity for you to achieve worldwide recognition and establish profitable business deals & partnerships!
An incredible opportunity!
As the world’s third largest producer of power, India needs to connect the diverse generation and transmission forms, criss crossing a variety of geographical and socio economic challenges. This can be an incredible opportunity for you and your company to grow and achieve worldwide recognition! Participate in this fair, you'll be able to:
- Reach a large number of qualified retailers, buyers, and journalists from India (and beyond!)
- Attain direct market feedback on your products, designs and programs
- Build and improve relationships with new and existing customers through one-on-one marketing
- Display your brand and products to an expert and devoted audience
- Meet many potential partners and discuss the industry's future with them
- ... and plenty more!