Auto Show Houston is an annual auto show held in Houston. It brings together the whole automotive world to Texas, allowing consumers to see, touch, drive and experience the industry’s latest and greatest offerings.
If you're part of this industry, don't let Auto Show Houston pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Booth Contractors in Houston and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
The Houston Auto Show consists of over 100,000 square feet of ultra-luxury cars, live car wraps, giveaways, off-road vehicles and accessories, contests and prizes, demonstrations, classic cars, interactive displays, and the introduction of cutting edge automotive technology for sale.
Here you'll be able to find many incredible companies such as: KIA, Toyota, Camp Jeep, Ride & Drive, Mazda, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Lincoln, Land Rover, etc.
If you join Auto Show Houston as an exhibitor, you'll be able to:
- Raise your company profile and awareness
- Showcase your products and technologies to an expert audience
- Explore new business opportunities and meet new partners in dynamic surroundings
- Launch and promote new products to the industry’s leading press
- Reach one of the fastest developing regions in the world
- Stay ahead of your competition
- ... and so much more!
This is the ideal place where you can come and increase your networking, connecting with high profile professionals and experts, you can create and build new partnerships and keep strong the ones you have already. At the same time you can increase the number of your future buyers and potential customers.
A place to have fun!
Auto Show Houston will also give you the chance to drive and evaluate the latest models from major car manufacturers! It’s a no-pressure, no-hassle opportunity. And there’s no additional charge! There are only a few rules:
- Drivers must produce a valid driver’s license and be at least 21-years-old
- Passengers must be at least 8-years-old
- All adults must provide follow-up information about themselves
- All drivers and passengers must complete a Waiver of Liability
- Drivers must pass a Breathalyzer Test