Aluminium is the world's leading trade show and B2B-platform for the aluminium industry and its important application areas. This event brings together producers, manufacturers, processors and suppliers and also end-consumers along the whole supply chain (from raw material along semi-finished up to finished products).
If you're part of this industry, don't let Aluminium pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your exhibition! If you want to invest in an attractive exhibition stand, contact our team of experts in trade shows. They'll find you the best Stand Designers in Düsseldorf!
Here, the most innovative products, the latest technology and services from primary aluminium production to semi-finished and finished products will be showcased:
- Raw materials, primary metal products, semi-finished products, semi-fabricates
- Aluminium products for special application
- Surface treatment
- Light-metals trade and recycling
- Plant, machinery and accessories and equipment for aluminium extraction, processing and refining
- Services, consultancy, expert opinions, information
- Information, training and others
Here you'll find a wide range of products, like: rolled products, shaped sheet components, decorative elements, polishing treatments, recycling systems for industrial waste, raw materials, tubes, software, computer programmes, etc...
Aluminium is the world's leading trade fair for the aluminium industry. Since its start in 1997 the fair has developed to the number one meeting place world-wide. Here you'll be able to:
- have direct access to 25,000+ potential buyers;
- keep up-to-date on the latest products and technology;
- increase your brand's visibility on a global scale;
- build your brand as a cutting-edge company;
- strengthen bonds with current and potential customers;
- attend and participate side-by-side with buyers at daily seminars;
- take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities;
- ... and so much more!
This fair is recognized as an international meeting place for producers, processors, suppliers of technologies, buyers, designers and engineers from the entire aluminium industry.
Aluminium visitors usually are experts/companies of the following sectors:
- automotive (cars and commercial vehicles)
- transport (railway, ship and aircraft building)
- electrics and electronics
- building and construction
- packaging and consumer durables